Office Admin role
Full time: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
The role will be varied but basic duties:
• Managing the daily diary for the fleet of electricians and Gas Engineer
• Liaising with local Estate Agents and Private Clients
• Chasing unpaid invoices every two weeks
• Overseeing office deliveries
• Ordering stationary and general office supplies
• Authorising annual leave ensuring there is always adequate staffing levels
• PA to the Directors
Required skills and experience;
• At least 2 years office experience
• Confident in computer systems and Microsoft packages
• Exceptional communicational skills – personable, credible and confident
• Friendly and professional manner
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a busy workload
We are looking for a problem-solver, an avid doer, an ambassador, a champion! You will be the voice of the company, speaking over the phone constantly and ensuring the caller on the line is automatically comfortable. Managing the office space to ensure it meets the needs of team members, you will need to be able to think on your feet and proactively create processes and solutions that make everyone’s life easier – especially your own!
You love to do a great job and make people happy, but you also know how to ensure staff members understand their boundaries. You are able to work autonomously and independently but also know when to reach out for help. You know the devil is in the detail…. and no detail is too small or insignificant!
We’re looking for an Office Hero; someone who does not flinch at the sight of danger… I mean, chaos….
Forward your CV to Abbie Sell – Abbie@sellelectrical.co.uk or call on 01372 275891 if you have any immediate questions about the role